Tuesday, December 30, 2008

because these days vampires are "in"

Since I like to experiment with make-up and I'm not tech-savvy enough for YouTube I have decided to start this blog in honor of all my make-up inspired looks. I feel this is a bit more private and less narcissistic than posting all the pics on Facebook.

To start off I have "tried to" do an inspired look from the ever so popular movie, Twilight. Below are the pics of my trying to do a Bella Cullen look...(if she were to turn into a vampire ;) ) I know some of you may have not read the entire series, so I would rather not ruin it for you, but I'm sure many of you could guess what happened. And so here it is, my first attempt:

Foundation: Cover Girl Aqua Smoother in Ivory, MAC Bloc/Pressed Powder in Light (actually used in Twilight) and MAC pigment in True White

Cheekbones/Undereye/bridge of nose: HIP pigment in Brazen

Eyes: Dior 5 shadow compact in Twilight, Clinque eyeshadow in copper penny, Merle Norman eyeline in Silver Taupe, Bourgeois mascara in Cranberry, Benefit eyebrow palette in Light

Lips: Benefit's Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin' (actually used in Twilight on all the vamps lips, yes even Rob's!)














No comments:

Post a Comment