Monday, March 9, 2009

Dark Grey Smoky Eyes

This past weekend I had the privileged of doing two of my sorority sister's makeup for a fraternity formal. And they let me take pictures and gave me permission to post them. Which is awesome because I don't like the fact that it's always me on here. Even though it is my blog, I don't want people to think I'm narcissistic, plus this gives others the opportunity to see that I'm somewhat qualified in putting makeup on others. It is a difficult task, especially with the eyes, which is all I did on this look. So below is a dark grey smoky look I did and as always the products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Almay intense-i-color trio for hazels in the grey pallet. I used the medium grey color on the lid, the dark grey mixed with a matte black in the crease. And a white shimmer as a highlight.
Sephora liquid eyeliner in black on the upper lash line.
Revlon pencil eyeliner on the lower water line.
Fresh's mascara in Supernova







No comments:

Post a Comment