Thursday, June 4, 2009

NO H8

Since I really liked my Big's rainbow look, I decided to try it on myself but with an important message. I thought being avidly against Prop 8 in California I decided to do rainbow eyes with the NOH8 campaign message painted on my cheek. Oh and I thought it was really neat where the purple and red met it made pink!! :D Enjoy!

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LimeCrime e/s in Siren on inner part of lid
Spell e/s in Rebirth on middle part of lid
Spell e/s in Manic on middle part of lid
Spell e/s in Covet on outer part of lid
Spell e/s in Intention on outer lower lash line
Spell e/s in Confession on inner corner
All colors are used wet
MAC White Frost as a highlight
Bourgeois liquid Clubbing eyeliner in Absolute Black
Revlon pencil eyeliner in black on lower waterline
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
Ardell lashes 105


Lips:
MAC lipstick in Bubbles
Spell AllthatGlitrz lipgloss in Ellealie's Lullaby






No comments:

Post a Comment