Friday, September 11, 2009

Night Butterfly

Hello All! I know it's been forever. I'm sure all the 3 people that read my blog have been very sad, but not to worry, here is an update! Yes, I did dye my hair black in case you were wondering and I love it. Also, this look has become one of my favorites to use, it's a dark plum and silver smokey look. Hope you Enjoy!

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin over lid
DIOR shadow in Argentic over the Sharkskin
DIOR quint in Night Butterfly, used the dark plum color in crease and outer lower lashline. I then used the medium purple color in the inner V and the very light purple as a highlight below the brow and the inner lower lashline.
NARS shadow in Night Breed is used over the dark plum to add a bit of depth
Bourjois liquid clubbing eyeliner in Absolute Black on upper lashline
Revlon eyeliner pencil in black on lower waterline
Fresh mascara in Supernova

Face:
MAC MSF in Petticoat

Lips:
Fresh lip liner in Peony
MAC lipstick in Bubbles
MAC lip gelee in Moonstone














No comments:

Post a Comment