Sunday, October 10, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains

Finally MAC's Disney Villains collection is out. I have waited for this collection all summer. It comprises of four different Disney Villains: Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians, The Evil Queen from Snow White and Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog. Of course I pretty much had to have the majority of the Maleficent collection since Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie. Now, if only they had Ursula from The Little Mermaid my life would be complete. Well, not really, but this collection would have gotten even more cool points. The other three collections were quite neutral in color. Maleficent's collection is not only my favorite because of Sleeping Beauty but because of its dark, gothic colors. Last night I finally had the time to play around with my new goodies and this is one of the looks I did. I would have liked to use the eyeshadows wet. However, I'm all out of Fix+ and I do have a water sprayer at hand. Those are the only ways I know of to use pan eyeshadows wet without damaging the entire product. Expect another awesome look from this collection. Also, the Maleficent collection is very reminiscent from MAC's Style Black collection from September 2009. So if anyone has missed out on the mineralized eyeshadows like the black-glitter-purple (Young Punk) or black-glitter-blue (Blue Flame) this is your chance to purchase those dupes.  I myself missed out on Young Punk and I wish I hadn't. At least My Dark Magic is a close enough dupe for it, so not a total loss. The colors are fitting because Maleficent is green and purple and so is my eyeshadow combination :D Enjoy!

Eyes:
UDPP
She Who Dares e/s (green part) on inner corner
My Dark Magic e/s (purple-pink part) on outer corner
My Dark Magic e/s (purple-blue part) in crease
MAC Dazzlelight e/s as a highlight
MAC eyeliner in Nocturnal on upper eyelid
Stila Kajal eyeliner in Onyx on the lower waterline and upper tightline
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

Cheeks:
MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose

Lips:
MAC lipliner in Soar
MAC lipstick in Dark Deed
MAC lipglass in Wrong Spell










No comments:

Post a Comment