Friday, December 28, 2012

My 'Everyday go to Makeup'

"What is your go to makeup routine?" is one of the most common questions I get asked. After years of trying this and that, I have finally found (for me) the perfect routine and colors for an every day, any event look. This makeup look is easy, quick and perfect for work, after work events, parties, etc. You can play up the neutral eyeshadows with a grey or dark purple for a more night time look. However, with the eyeliner, I think it works well for night too. I have pretty much found my holy grail of products with this look. Whenever I'm in doubt or if I'm running behind, this is the look I always do.

My current favorite eyeshadow is MAC's Jest. It's such a lovely pink champagne color with a hint of light purple in it. It's gorgeous and I use it in so many looks. As always, enjoy!

Face:
Laura Mercier Spackle Primer in Champagne
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 150 Buff
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 001
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Petal
NARS Blush in Sin
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Jest (all over lid and inner corner on lower lashline)
MAC Quarry (in crease)
Urban Decay Busted (lightly in outer-V and the outer part of the lower lashline)
Urban Decay Foxy (highlight)
Lancome Artliner in Noir (upper lashline)
Too Faced Pencil Liner in Black (waterline)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Benefit Browzings in Light

Lips:
Tarte Lip Luster in Adored




No comments:

Post a Comment