Saturday, April 25, 2009

Old Hollywood Glamour

Ok so my university hosted a "Prom Party" two weeks ago and yes I'm completely swamped and had no time to put this look up. However, now that I'm sick and bored and awake there is no time like the present to add some looks. By the way, it's my BIRTHDAY!!! I'm old.

Anyways, the eyes I did with my usual MAC Satin Taupe and NARS Night Breed night look. But I did add some flash lashes! The big number in this look is the red, red lips. I was going for a "Old Glamour Hollywood" look and I liked the turn out of it. I hope you all do too. Enjoy!

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Satin Taupe all over lid
NARS Night Breed in crease and under the outer lower lashes
MAC Grand Entrance as a highlight and in inner corner of eyes
Sephora liquid eyeliner on top lash line
Revlon pencil eyeliner on lower waterline
Ardell Lashes #110
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Rimmel Lip Pencil in Lavish--First outline your lips, defining the cupid's bow. Then color in your lips with the pencil.
AllthatGlitters Gloss in Bitten-- Swipe on using a brush after you put color all over, take a concealer brush and concealer and outline your lips. This will make the lips look extra defined and prevent any bleeding of the color.
**Also before you apply the lip liner put concealer all over your lips for added protection.










No comments:

Post a Comment