Saturday, April 25, 2009

Formal Look Take #1

My sorority's formal is next Saturday and I decided to experiment with my makeup for it. My dress is a medium-hot pink with black. So I thought a nice pink-smokey black would be appropriate. I also had seen xsparkage on YouTube Midnight Barbie look that was hot pink and black so that was my inspiration along with the dress. I don't know yet if this is the actual look I'm going to do, so comments are welcomed! I think I went a bit overboard with the wing tips at the end of my eyes, but like I said I was merely experimenting. Also, I'll probably do fake lashes with this look to give it an extra something. As you can see, I have recently gotten into fake lashes and have fallen in love with them! Oh and don't judge my hair, I've been sick and haven't wanted to mess with it.

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Sunset B. on the lid as a base
Lancome Hot Shimmery Pink (not sure of the name) from the 2006 Holiday palette in the crease
Lancome Makeover blended over MAC Sunset B. and into inner corner
NARS Night Breed blended into crease over the Hot Pink and under lower lashline
Clinque Confetti as a highlight
Stila Smudge Pot in Black on top lash line winged out (which is very difficult to get even on both sides, so practice practice practice!)
Revlon pencil eyeliner in Black on lower waterline
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC Bubbles
Spell Cosmetics Prom Date
Chanel Glossimer in Seashell














No comments:

Post a Comment