Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Blues

Sorry it has been awhile. Finals and graduating and everything took up all my time. Now it's summer and I have all the time in the world, when I'm not working that is. So here is a look I did earlier last week that I just love. I wanted to use pastel blues and I toned it down with a shimmer grey color.

Also, I want to make a shout out to Gemma and Elle at Spell Cosmetics! They rock sooo much! I love that they are so personable with their customers! It's such a breath of fresh air and Gemma helped me out so much this afternoon and I will finally get my Allthatglitz eyeshadows and blush that I have been waiting to get, it was my hey I'm done with finals and graduation, let's get some make up. Anyways, I highly recommend this company, they are by far my top pick for mineral eyeshadows. So GO HERE: SPELL COSMETICS! They just launched a new hologlow shadows that are duo-chromes and just absolutely brilliant, but so are all their other shadows and glosses. So go right now and check them out. :D And I will be doing a look specially dedicated to my Spell Cosmetics products, so look forward to that!

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin all over lid, blend out
MAC pigment in Mutiny all over lid
Dior Quint in Electric Lights: light blue color in inner crease blended
upward and on the inner lower lashline, I used the bright blue color in outer corner
MAC Knight Divine blended into crease and on lower lashline (outer part)
MAC White Frost as highlight
Sephora liquid eyeliner in black over top lashline
Revlon pencil eyeliner in black on waterline
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

Lips:
MAC lipstick in Bubbles
MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches












No comments:

Post a Comment