Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New York Fashion Week

Last week was the yearly anticipated NYC Fashion Week. As I was browsing through one of my online make up site: Temptalia, I came across this runway look from Gwen Stefan's LAMB collection. So, I decided to do my own spin on it. I went a little more dramatic for the eyebrows and did a more smaller pout with my lips. Overall I really liked it. It kind of turned out looking more Geisha-esq, but it was a fun look to play with. Remember, be creative as you'd like! Don't like it, wash it off later :D

Eyes:
Revlon pencil eyeliner in Black
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara

Lips:
any red lip liner (make sure to color in your lips after lining)
MAC Russian Red lipstick
any clear gloss (just dabbed in the middle of the lips)









No comments:

Post a Comment