Monday, November 21, 2011

Tourist Inspired Look

No I didn't see that awful movie. However, I saw some movie pictures and was inspired to do this Angelina Jolie look from The Tourist. I really like the neutral eyeshadow paired with an intense eyeliner. This could also be toned down for a really nice daytime work look. Personally, I think this look as is would be work wearable :)

I didn't really like the pink lip I paired it with. It was too pink and cool-toned. I think a more natural color like MAC Creme d' Nude or even a peachy/gold pink would work best since it's more warmer look overall.

Also, I am not wearing fake eyelashes in the look. So yes, those are my natural lashes.

Cheeks:
MAC MSF in Petticoat

Eyes:
UDPP
Spell Cosmetics Corset applied on lid and outward
Too Faced Like a Virgin and Pillow Talk blended into crease and outward
Urban Decay Virgin as a highlight
LORAC Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner in Black on upper lashline. I winged it out and I also added the line on the inner corner to make the eye look bigger. Black liner can really make your eyes appear small :(
Stila Kajal eyeliner in Onyx on lower and upper waterlines
Fresh Supernova mascara in Black

Lips:
MAC Phlox lipstick






No comments:

Post a Comment