Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Bella Cullen" round #2

As promised here is my second go of the "Bella Cullen" look. I need to add that this look was taken from Jjacks48 on YouTube. She gave me the initial idea for the look and I added my own style to it. I even curled my hair trying to have the same hair style as Bella Swan in Twilight. I'm not really good at curling my hair but nonetheless it was good practice. In the photos below you will see that I'm not as white as in the first round. I wanted to make this look something you could wear out and not be so theatrical. So unlike the first go, it is very toned down. I'm actually a bit whiter than the camera shows, but the pictures turned out decent enough. I did change some of the product used which as always I will list below. Enjoy!

Foundation: Cover Girl Aquasmooth in Ivory. MAC pigment in Polished Ivory.

Cheeks: Loreal Hip pigment in Brazen. This is also under the eyes and on the bridge of nose. If you put it on too dark than go over the area again with the Polished Ivory.

Eyes: MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe, put all over eye lid up to crease. Lancome Garnet Shimmer in the inner corner of eyes. And a pink white shimmer as highlight. Eyebrows done with Benefit's BrowZings in Light. Pencil eyeliner on the bottom and water lash line in Merle Norman Silver Taupe. Finally, Bourjois mascara in Cranberry.

Lips: Benefit's Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin'







No comments:

Post a Comment