Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Post of 2009

Happy Belated New Years! I hope it was a lovely start to a year for all. I'm actually putting this look up kind of late because I did this look on December 30th while experimenting with my new Dior "Twilight" palette. Therefore, I'm calling this the non-movie "Twilight" look. I will say it turned out lighter than I expected but overall I was happy with the results.

What was used:

Foundation: Cover Girl Aquasmooth in Ivory with MAC Bloc pressed powder in Light.

Eyes: Dior's 5 color eye shadow in Twilight. First put the light silver color all over the lid up to the crease. On the out part of the lid make a V-shape with the navy blue color also adding the black for a more depth look. On the upper lash line and the lower lash line outline with the light blue color. Highlight the brow bone with a shimmery pink-white color. Sephora's Liquid eyeliner in Black on top lash line and Revlon's waterproof pencil eyeliner in Black on the eye's water line. Finish with Fresh's mascara in Supernova.

Eyebrows: Benefit's BrowZings in Light

Cheeks: Benetint

Lips: Benefit's Good to Go mixed with a pink highlighter








No comments:

Post a Comment