Friday, January 16, 2009

Satin Taupe and Black

This look I merely played around with. I had a birthday dinner to go to tonight and I had some extra time to work on blending dark colors into light ones and below is the final result. This look is actually inspired by lollipop26 on YouTube. She had a mix of Satin Taupe and Carbon (both MAC colors) and I thought it looked awesome. Plus, Satin Taupe is my new favorite color. I also got in my order of almost discontinued MAC eyeshadows and lipglass because they were from limited edition collections. I was really excited about that. I also thought the black eyeshadow I used was mine, but no it was my sorority twin's. Whoops, I have so much I forget what is mine. However, after using it I am definitely going to have to get this NARS color. I have Night Porter the dark green one and Night Flight the dark blue, but this was Night Breed the black with silver and I still want Night Fever the purple with red in it. Sorry those last couple of sentences were a bit random. I hope you enjoy the look!

Foundation: Benefit's Some Kind of Gorgeous mixed with Benefit's That Gal. Benefit's Oh La La under eyes. Benefit's HighBeam on cheek bones. Finished off with Benefit's powder in Georgia Peach.

Eyes: MAC Satin Taupe all over lid. NARS Night Breed in crease, blended with the Satin Taupe. MAC Grand Entrance as a highlight. Also on bottom lash line bring Night Breed half way down and then from the inner corner to rest of bottom lash line blend with Satin Taupe. Sephora liquid eyeliner in black on top lash line. Revlon black eye pencil on the waterline. Fresh's Supernova mascara and finally Benefit's Browzings in Light.

Lips: MAC Lipglass in Icescape










No comments:

Post a Comment