Thursday, February 5, 2009

Because Who Doesn't Love Make-Up at Discounted Prices?

Alrighty ladies! Time to take notes. Some of you may know this little treasure I'm about to talk about, but those of you that do not, it is a little place called the Cosmetics Company Store. They sell such brands as: MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, and a couple others I can't think of off the top of my head, all at lower prices than the department stores. They even have perfumes as well. Basically, most of the colors/items here are either discontinued or they have an abundance of at their other stores. However, it is a great find for those pesky MAC collections that come and go in the blink of an eye. Plus, instead of paying the regular $14.50 for a pot of their eyeshadow, it's only $10. Also, they have MAC smaller brush collections. If any of you have tried MAC brushes, you know how amazing they are, so it would be a definite steal in getting one of those sets. I also love their Clinique because I recently got one of their spring collections quad eyeshadow (regualry $25) for only $17.25. Like I said, go check this place out. I mean sometimes it can be a hit or miss, but those especially who follow MAC and didn't get a chance at their Starflash or Cool Heat collection go now and stock up!

Now, I bet you're like omg Ashley, where is this amazing place?! It is at the Allen Outlet Mall! So those of you in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area are in luck. For directions, it is easiest to get on 75 North and exit at Stacy Road and you will see it toward your left. The Company Cosmetics Store is located a couple shops down from The Gap on the far eastern side of the outlet. So go! Now!

My only issue with them is that they do not carry Lancôme because they are apart of a different corporation or something. All the companies at the Cosmetics Company Store are owned by the same corporation. However, Lancôme-Designer Fragrance & Cosmetics is their competitor. Unfortunately, that is only located in Austin. Nonetheless, I am quite happy with Cosmetics Company Store and I hope it is as great a find for you as it was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment