Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Valentines Day look--BELATED

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. Unfortunately, I had school to contend with involving 4 midterms this past week within two days. At least I survived my week of hell. So I am posting this look and another one tonight. And I plan on sometime this week if my LimeCrime mineral eyeshadow comes in that is to do a "Sexy Vampire Look"--here's a hint, it's a inspired by Breaking Dawn.

Anyways as always enjoy this semi-dramatic night look!

Eyes: Glamour Check on lid, Satin taupe in crease mix with Clinique dark pink from the Pink
Chocolate quad. Light pink in Pink Chocolate quad as a highlight. Sephora liquid eyeliner
in black on upper lash line. Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in 1999 on waterline and lower
lash line. Eyebrows in Benefit's browzings. Fresh's Supernova Mascara in Black.

Cheeks: Spell blush in Zinfandel

Lips: Lancome Color Fever lipstick in Fashion Icon, Not Victim and Spell Obvious lip gloss
in Jacque








No comments:

Post a Comment