Sunday, February 22, 2009

Smokey Blue

I did this look for a themed birthday party the other night--Glitter Fabulous! <3. I got ambitious and began experimenting. Since I love MAC Satin Taupe I wanted to do a smokey look from that...but not with black. So I did a dark and light blue. Enjoy!

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Satin Taupe all over lid. NARS Night Flight smoked out from the crease and on half of the lower lash line. Dior's 5 eyeshadow palette in Twilight--used the lightest blue in inner corner and halfway under bottom lash line. MAC Grand Entrance as a highlight. Sephora liquid eyeliner in Black on upper lash line and Revlon eyeliner pencil in Black on the lower waterline. Benefit's Browzings in Light and Fresh's mascara in Supernova.

Cheeks**

Lips: Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in Seashell

**Instead of a blush, I just used Benefit's Georgia Peach powder all over for just a nice glow with a bit of color.









I just like messing with the contrast in my photos to enhance the intensity plus it looks cool. But yeah this picture above is more for fun and not to show the actual colors of the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment