Monday, February 2, 2009

A Valentine's Day Look

Since it is almost Valentines Day and love is in the air, I decided to play around with a Vday look using mostly pink and red colors. Perfect you all of you who have green or hazel eyes! This really makes them pop. Though because of the way my lid is, you can't really see the darkish red on it, but it's there!

Eyes:
Spell e/s in Bordeaux used wet all over my lid, also used on my lower lash line
Spell e/s in South Beach Sunset in the outer corner and into crease
Spell e/s in Aurora on my inner corner blending into the South Beach Sunset
Spell e/s in Champagne as a highlight color.
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Black...I also made just a tiny tick for added dramatic eyes!
Revlon Pencil Eyeliner in Black on lower waterline
Covergirl Lash Blash Mascara in Black
Benefit Browzings in Light

Lips:
Lancome Lip pencil in Sheer Plum
Lancome Lipstick in Pink Diamond
Lancome Lipgloss in Inferno










No comments:

Post a Comment