Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sea Dragon Eyes

Today I began playing around with some of my mineral make up from Heavenly Natural Beauty and I got this awesome dark green smokey look. I had been wanting to do a dark green look for awhile, just never had the time to devote to the whole trial and error process, until today that is. And also, I really missed doing dark, dramatic looks with my eyes. So I hope you enjoy!

**From now on in the make up details, I'm only going to put what I used on my eyes, cheeks and lips because everyone has a different routine and mine stays the same for the most. Basically, it gets tedious to type it out every time and I am a bit lazy. I might devote a post in the future on foundation and a face routine in general.

Oh and I also did this look earlier in the day and wasn't able to get to my camera until later. So my liner is a bit faded. As well, I forgot to use my Urban Decay Primer Potion and so of course it creased. Definitely suggest always using a primer on the eyes!

Eyes:
Heavenly Natural Beauty- Sea Dragon used wet, on lid up to crease. This is also on by bottom lash line with Clinique's Eyeliner in Frost on my inner corner for brightening.
MAC- Beauty Marked, in the outer corner of lid, blended into crease
MAC- Grand Entrance, used as a highlight
Revlon Pencil Eyeliner in Black, used on lower waterline
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Black, used on top lash line
Fresh's Mascara in Supernova

Cheeks:
Spell Blush in Doll Face

Lips:
Spell Obvious Lipgloss in Jacque












No comments:

Post a Comment