Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mermaid Inspired Look

I finally got in my Beauty from the Earth multipurpose minerals! So excited. After this post, I will be putting up the swatches from that haul. Below is the look I did with the Mermaid color. This color is a duo chrome, the actual color is a yellow gold, but put on over a black base turns green! I actually used just a black pencil eyeliner, but any black creme shadow or MAC paintpot in Blackground would do better since it's smoother to work with. Enjoy!

Eyes:
BFTE Mermaid on the lid over black eyeliner. Mermaid is also in the crease as its true color (yellow gold)
BFTE Diamonds as a highlight
Benefit's Browzings in Light
Revlon Pencil eyeliner in Black on lower waterline
Sephora Liquid eyeliner in Black on upper lash line
Fresh's Mascara in Supernova

Cheeks:
Spell Blush in Zinfandel

Lips:
AllthatGlitrz gloss by Spell in Ellealie's Lullaby









No comments:

Post a Comment